What’s waiting for me?
- Networking with other young scientists from various fields of research related to mass spectrometry.
- Meet experienced scientists who report on their professional experiences.
- Make your own contribution: Here is your chance to give an oral or a poster presentation in front of an interested audience.
- Meet company representatives and learn more about job opportunities in mass spectrometry
- Most important: Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.
A diverse and interesting scientific program awaits all participants. The program consists mainly of lectures by young scientists. There will be sessions on various topics related to mass spectrometry. Invited experienced scientists will round off the program.
due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we decided to cancel the Fall Meeting 2020 in the interest of all participants and to contain the pandemic. This was a difficult decision to make but at this point in time, the development in the next months in Germany and Europe are hard to predict. We ask for your understanding and hope to see you all next year at the DGMS conference in Dortmund and at the Fall Meeting in Hünfeld.
Stay save and see you soon!
St. Bonifatiuskloster der Oblaten M.I.
If you have questions about the registration process or would like to submit more than one scientific contribution, please contact us:
A maximum of 2 contributions per participant will be considered.