What’s waiting for me?
- Networking with other young scientists from various fields of research related to mass spectrometry.
- Meet experienced scientists who report on their professional experiences.
- Make your own contribution: Here is your chance to give an oral or a poster presentation in front of an interested audience.
- Meet company representatives and learn more about job opportunities in mass spectrometry
- Most important: Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.
A diverse and interesting scientific program awaits all participants. The program consists mainly of lectures by young scientists. There will be sessions on various topics related to mass spectrometry. Invited experienced scientists will round off the program.
Details on accomodation, travel grants and the program will follow soon!
St. Bonifatiuskloster der Oblaten M.I.
If you have questions about the registration process or would like to submit more than one scientific contribution, please contact us:
A maximum of 2 contributions per participant will be considered.